jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

My last semester in 2010 was a little bit strange..

-first af all, I started to live with my brother (Nacho) and a friend of his (Pablo) in a department in Stgo... you must understad that a girl living with two man it would be a dissaster, so for a HEALTHY AND CLEAN LIVING we have to hire a nanny (katty).
katty its a very patient person because she had to deal with the mess left the last night.. obviously caused by nacho and pablo's party
 but in the other hand we have to be patient with her every morning: it seems that every time that you are late and need to go to classes its the perfect time to her to talk about her things!! GOD! blablablabla and she doesnt stop until you're leaving and she stops talking when you close the principal door... well after all she is a good person.

-the best of the semester was meet my best friend and other really cool guys that make my life happy

-focusing on the university I have to admit that last semester i was a little bit lazy with some exams.. kind of unmotivated with the studies and i dont know why. everytime that i felt that strange feeling i tried to put my mind in blank, and the only way to achieve that was riding horses...
when i realized that i was sinking in my own mess was too late to  mend the problem.
so now im trying to change some things that i dont like about me, to improve myself and become a better person.

1 comentario:

  1. I Love youuuu my friend!! As i explain that for me your are my best friend. One of best thing of the last semester was meet you... ( how i say " Todo el rato" .. jajajaj)
    J´t Adore mon amie!! ...
    kiss!
    PeLu

    ResponderEliminar