jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

I LOVE SPAIN

I love going abroad!!! since I was a child girl, my parents taught me that the only legacy they can leave to me is knowledge. There are a lot of types to learn something but for me the most complete and entreteinment is traveling. I´ve been in many differents countries and i've known a lot of differents cultures.  There are beautiful places arround the world  that you have to visit before you die.
In my opinion Spain got everything that im looking for. First of all.. if you like history, you will love Spain.
Spain is cradle of universal history
In deed, most of the income of the country comes from the tourism. You can learn about middle ages time, see the bull racing, visit the casttle of the catholic kings, see scultures or buildings creates by  famous artists. The people that had been in Spain agree that its a huge outdoors museum.
On the other hand Milan and Madrid are fashion capitals. You can found  big varieties of clothes styles in a really great couture. Every different style that a spanish man wears always fits him great. They are never out of style.
The food isnt that great but I can mention the classic CHURROS with hot chocolate ( the perfect winter breakfast ). 
They have greats wines too..It is very common found workers having TAPAS  after work. Tapas is like "picoteo" in Chile.. kind of elaborate gourmet meal.
Another good  point its they speak spanish. There's no language barriers, although sometimes its difficult to understand some colocations in their speaking. 

The only thing that I really don`t like of Spain its they live very near each other with their neighboards. between house to house theres no space. this is made up by the amazing green areas and big parks they have.

My dream in a uncertanly future is living on Barcelona. I would like to study there and then I want to live there.

Chile have beautiful places to hang arround (I recomend the southern cities) but in my opinion we are way too long to have the same good conserve places in compare to Spain

3 comentarios:

  1. Ja!! Believe me my dear friend... I knew that you choose that very nice place! I don´t meet a lot of Spain in person, but do you remember my Lovely CGF of the last semester ?
    Well One of things that i learned about The "IBERIAN PENINSULA" was that it is a mix of culture and that each sector has its own identity, which makes them very different.
    I learned to adore this place ... but I have to say that i choose France...but I don´t deny that I would love to know and enjoy all its delights in the company of my best friend ... you think of the 2011?
    Love you
    Spanish Girl ... I trust you ... and I'm sure you'll end up walking the streets of Barcelona.-
    PeLu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ale! I think you just wanna go there
    to meet a very sexy man :P
    please bring me one jajjaj
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love going abroad!!! since I was a child girl, my parents taught me that the only legacy they can leave to me is knowledge. There are a lot of types to learn something but for me the most complete and entreteinment is traveling. I´ve been in many WF differents countries and i've known a lot of WF differents cultures. There are beautiful places arround the world that you have to visit before you die.
    In my opinion Spain got everything that im looking for. First of all.. if you like history, you will love Spain.
    Spain is cradle of universal history.
    WF In deed, most of the income of the country comes from the tourism. You can learn about middle ages time, see the bull racing, visit the casttle of the catholic kings, see scultures or buildings creates by famous artists. The people that TENSE had been in Spain agree that its a huge outdoors museum.
    On the other handCOMMA Milan and Madrid are fashion capitals. You can WF found big varieties of clothes styles in a really great couture. Every different style that a CAPS spanish man wears always fits him great. They are never out of style.
    The food isnt that great but I can mention the classic CHURROS with hot chocolate ( the perfect winter breakfast ).
    They have WF greats wines too..It is very common TENSE found workers having TAPAS after work. Tapas is like "picoteo" in Chile.. kind of elaborate gourmet meal.
    Another good point its they speak spanish. There's no language barriers, although sometimes its difficult to understand some SP colocations in their speaking.

    The only thing that I really don`t like of Spain its they live very near each other with their SP neighboards. between house to house theres no space. this is made up by the amazing green areas and big parks they have.

    My dream in a uncertanly future is living on Barcelona. I would like to study there and then I want to live there.

    Chile have beautiful places to hang SP arround (I SP recomend the southern cities) but in my opinion we are way too long to have the same good conserve places in compare to Spain

    Ale,
    well done! very interesting piece of writing...you have improved a lot!
    check some of the corrections ok?
    my favourite food ever: jamon serrano!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar